The application process for the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE) examination is all set to begin on December 1. The exam is conducted by the CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch courses in top technical institutions across India. Students who wish to take part in the exam that will be conducted on April 8 next year can fill in the application form as soon as the application process commences. There is no printed application form for JEE (Main) and candidates must apply online. Candidates who qualify JEE Main Exam will be considered eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
What’s New in JEE 2018?
- IIT Kanpur to conduct the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam.
- Total 2.24 Lakh Mains Qualified Candidates will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2018.
- JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 will be held in Online & Offline both modes but Paper 2 will be held in Online Mode only.
- The JEE Advanced Exam will be conducted only in Online Mode.
- Slot Booking: From the year 2018, students will be able to book their slot for the online mode examination.
- No weightage will be given to 12th class marks for calculating All India Rank (AIR) in JEE Main. No verification will be required for 12th class roll number.
- In order to qualify for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, candidates must have at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in higher secondary examination or must be in top 20 percentile in class 12th examination conducted by respective boards.
- Candidates should have Aadhaar Card Number to fill the application form. (Candidates from Meghalaya, J&K and Assam are excluded from this provision)
Information Brochure for JEE Main: Download here
Information on JEE Advanced: Download here
Syllabus: Check here
Eligibility Criteria: Check here