ResoFAST: An Introduction
- ResoFAST is Resonance’s Forward Admission & Scholarship Test.
- It will be held for the ‘advance’ admissions in various Classroom Contact Programmes of Resonance for the academic session 2016-17 at various centres of Resonance across India.
- This exam will offer admissions to students from Class Vth to XIIth, XIIth Passed.
- Various Courses offered are JEE (Mains + Advanced), JEE Mains, AIPMT/AIIMS, and various State, National and International level exams in Junior Classes (IMO, IJSO, NTSE, STSE etc).
- The ResoFAST would be mandatory for taking admissions in courses at Resonance targeting JEE (Main+ Advanced).
- In rest of the courses, ResoFAST would be optional. For these students, it will be ‘only’ a scholarship test for achieving ResoFAST-linked scholarship in tuition fee of our various Classroom Programs, & if they have not received the scholarship through any other criteria or want to improve/better an earlier ‘achieved/obtained’ scholarship; in that case only the ‘best of all’ scholarship shall be applicable.
- The courses shall be offered both in English & Hindi Medium (at Kota & Selected Study Centres only).
- There will be multiple tests for ResoFAST starting from September 2015 till December 2015.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The ResoFAST would be conducted for the students of Class-5th to Class-12th, 12th Pass for following streams.
|Class Vth to Xth|
|Class XI (Mathematics)|
|Class XI (Biology)|
|Class-XII Passed (Mathematics)|
|Class-XII Passed (Biology)|
Why you should take ResoFast?
Benefits to the students
- Special early bird discount on taking admission by simply appearing in ResoFAST. Maximum benefits upto 20% discount in Course Fee.
- Get admissions in Resonance based on unchanged tuition fee of previous academic year.
- ResoFAST offers excellent scholarships upto 90% in Course Fee to assist competitive coaching & future academics/studies based on performance in ResoFAST test.
- Chance to test & assess proficiency at national level with the leader in field of competitive coaching.
- If due to some reason, full first instalment is not deposited on time, then option of ARF (Advanced Registration Fee) deposition to avail the fee benefits.
ResoFAST will be conducted on following dates:
|ResoFAST Date 1 :||Sunday, October 4, 2015|
|ResoFAST Date 2 :||Sunday, October 18, 2015|
|ResoFAST Date 3 :||Sunday, November 15, 2015|
|ResoFAST Date 4 :||Sunday, November 29, 2015|
|ResoFAST Date 5 :||Sunday, December 13, 2015|
|ResoFAST Date 6 :||Sunday, December 27, 2015|
|ResoFAST Result Date||1 Week after every exam|
|Last date for ARF/Fee Submission||In Exam/Result Month|
ARF: Advanced Registration Fee
Student is required to take test on any of the above dates. Sooner the date you choose for taking the test, higher will be the fee benefits.
To obtain more Information on ResoFAST for:
Class Vth to Xth: Click Here
Class XIth, XIIth & XIIth Passed: Click Here
Or Call: 1800 258 5555 (Toll Free)