- 6 students are selected from Yearlong classroom programme (YCCP) and 3 students are selected from distance learning programme (DLPD).
- 18 students are selected from Pre-foundation career care programme (PCCP).
- 10 students from Earth Science, 6 students from Jr. Science, 2 students from Astro Jr., 2 students from Chemistry, 2 students from Astronomy,1 student from Physics and 1 student from Mathematics from classroom.
- YCCP division has proved that Resonance is the best institute for classes XI,XI,XII+, JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE Main, AIPMT/AIIMS,Olympiads,KVPY.
- PCCP division has proved that Resonance is a best institute for classes VI, VII, VIII, IX and X for NTSE, Olympiads and school exams including boards.
- 21 students are from Kota, 2 students from Nagpur,1 student is from Jaipur and 3 students from Distance learning division of Resonance.
The International Olympiad (IO) programme follows a five stage process.
Stage one – National Standard Examinations (NSEs) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology,Astronomy, Junior Science organized by IAPT.
All the subsequent stages are conducted by Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education (HBCSE), Mumbai.
Stage two – is the Indian National Olympiad (INO) examinations. The eligible students from stage one can participate in INO in respective subjects.
Stage three – is the Orientation Cum Selection Camps (OCSC). For these camps, 35 students in each subject will be selected from INO on performance basis.
Stage four – These students will have a Pre Departure Training (PDT) for two weeks.
Stage five – Participation in International Olympiad (IO) of the selected students.