- 29 students in top 50 in National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Stage – I-2015 from Rajasthan.
- 51 students in top 100 in National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Stage – I-2015 from Rajasthan.
- Out of 274 students, 94 students are selected from Resonance from Rajasthan.This proves the excellence of Resonance in nurturing talent.
- PCCP division has proved that Resonance is a best institute for classes VI, VII, VIII, IX and X for NTSE, Olympiads and school exams including boards.
- 90 Students are from Resonance classroom programme and 4 students are from Resonance Distance Learning division.
- 50 students are Kota, 18 students from Udaipur,16 students from Jaipur,4 students from Jodhpur,2 students from Ajmer and 4 students from Distance learning division of Resonance.
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national-level scholarship program in India to identify and recognize students with high intellect and academic talent. It is one of the most prestigious exams in India. Close to 300,000 students (a largely self selective group of students) appear in this scholarship exam every year, and 1,000 scholarships are awarded, out of which 775 are not reserved.The scheme is open to students of Indian nationality. Only students studying in Class X are eligible to appear for the selection process. As it is organized by an official body (NCERT), it is widely regarded by the Government of India as the most prestigious and the most difficult examination at high school level in the country. This exam is held in two stages.