In the series of success one more achievement has been credited in Resonance PCCP account. Student of PCCP Mumbai Study Center “ GITANJIT MEDHI” (Class- IX) has been selected for Training Camp of INMO (Indian National Mathematics Olympiad) He is one out of the three, selected from Mumbai for the camp. This camp would be held in Delhi in the Month of February. 6 students from this camp will be selected to represent India in International Mathematics Olympiad. Continue reading
- 6 students are selected from Yearlong classroom programme (YCCP) and 3 students are selected from distance learning programme (DLPD).
- 18 students are selected from Pre-foundation career care programme (PCCP).
- 10 students from Earth Science, 6 students from Jr. Science, 2 students from Astro Jr., 2 students from Chemistry, 2 students from Astronomy,1 student from Physics and 1 student from Mathematics from classroom.
- YCCP division has proved that Resonance is the best institute for classes XI,XI,XII+, JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE Main, AIPMT/AIIMS,Olympiads,KVPY.
- PCCP division has proved that Resonance is a best institute for classes VI, VII, VIII, IX and X for NTSE, Olympiads and school exams including boards.
- 21 students are from Kota, 2 students from Nagpur,1 student is from Jaipur and 3 students from Distance learning division of Resonance.