What a day to start with great news that three of our students have been selected for the final round of International Junior Science Olympiad (InJSO) to be held in South Korea. The results were announced on 25th May 2015 at the culmination of three weeks long camp held at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Mumbai. Continue reading
- 6 students are selected from Yearlong classroom programme (YCCP) and 3 students are selected from distance learning programme (DLPD).
- 18 students are selected from Pre-foundation career care programme (PCCP).
- 10 students from Earth Science, 6 students from Jr. Science, 2 students from Astro Jr., 2 students from Chemistry, 2 students from Astronomy,1 student from Physics and 1 student from Mathematics from classroom.
- YCCP division has proved that Resonance is the best institute for classes XI,XI,XII+, JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE Main, AIPMT/AIIMS,Olympiads,KVPY.
- PCCP division has proved that Resonance is a best institute for classes VI, VII, VIII, IX and X for NTSE, Olympiads and school exams including boards.
- 21 students are from Kota, 2 students from Nagpur,1 student is from Jaipur and 3 students from Distance learning division of Resonance.