Resonance, the topmost Coaching Institute for IITJEE, AIPMT, AIIMS, Olympiads, NTSE, KVPY and other various competitive exams has been again in the news for its scintillating results this year. We here, are presenting some of them where Resonites proved their mettle.
1) Satvik Golecha ranked 2nd in Rajasthan and 9th in World in International Science Olympiad (ISO) 2015.
Resonance has a history of victories in all competitive examinations from IIT, PMT, SAT, PSAT, A STAR to all kinds of Olympiads. In the ceaseless journey of success, Lay Jain and Yash Gupta from classroom program of Resonance, PCCP have been selected for the 3rd stage of International Astronomy Olympiad which is Orientation Cum Selection Camp of IAO (OCSC).
- 11 students out of 20 cleared International Earth Science Olympiad (IESO) 2015. This is staggering 55% of total selections.
- Out of the 11 students, 3 are from class IX. This proves the excellence of Resonance in nurturing talent at a young age.
- PCCP division has proved that Resonance is a best institute for classes VI, VII, VIII, IX and X for NTSE, Olympiads and school exams including boards.
- IESO is one of the 12 international Olympiads conducted for secondary standard (Class IX and X) students.
The International Earth Science Olympiad (IESO), one of the twelve International Science Olympiads, is an annual competition for secondary school students that tests their abilities in disciplines such as geology, meteorology, environmental science, and terrestrial astronomy. Students who are winners of the respective national competitions are invited to participate in the IESO, and all interested countries are encouraged to contribute to the IESO.
It is one of the major activities of the International Geoscience Education Organization – IGEO (http://www.geoscied.org) that aims at raising student interest in and public awareness of Earth sciences, as well as to enhance Earth science learning of students.