JEE Main Answer Key 2019: All the candidate can raise objections against the answer keys of the Joint Entrance Main (JEE Main) examinations till January 17.
“The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs 1000 (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee,” as per the official notice.
JEE Main Answer Key 2019: Here’s how to challenge answer key
- Please go to website https://jeemain.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge Answer Key’
- Login with your application number and date of birth or application number and password and enter security pin as displayed and login
- You will see 90 Questions IDs for Paper I (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) and 80 Questions IDs for Paper II (Mathematics/Aptitude Test)
- The Option ID under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’stands for the correct
- Answer to be used by NTA
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may choose anyone or more than one of the Option ID(s) given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- After clicking your desired Option ID(s), both for Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics for paper I and Mathematics/Aptitude test for Paper II scroll down, click ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen
- You will see a display of all the Option ID(s) you have challenged
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file)
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay Fee’
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges
- Kindly pay the processing fee by clicking on ‘click here to pay fee’
JEE Main 2019:
The JEE (Main) 2019 has been conducted throughout the country and abroad from 8th January to 12th January 2019 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 9,41,117 candidates were registered.
Credits : India Today