NEET 2018 Application Form Correction has been started from today. All the registered candidates of NEET – 2018 are informed that CBSE has started NEET 2018 application form correction procedure. The correction facility allows candidates to correct the particulars in the application, and the last date to do it is 17th March 2018 (11:50 PM). Continue reading
The Supreme Court on Monday refused to modify its April 28 order making NEET mandatory for admission to undergraduate medical courses across the country for the academic year 2016-2017. Here, the Supreme Court order is explained in 10 easy-to-understand points:- Continue reading
The University of Delhi (DU), Faculty of Medical Sciences has invited applications for admissions to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programmes commencing from the session 2016. Continue reading
The Cabinet on Wednesday approved proposals for setting up 3 new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Nagpur (Maharashtra.), Mangalgiri (Andhra Pradesh) and Kalyani (West Bengal) under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) at a of cost of Rs 4,949 crore. Continue reading
CBSE declared results of AIPMT RE-TEST 2015 examination conducted on 25th July 2015 for total of 6,32,625 Candidates. Although the actual turn out for AIPMT was less than 4 Lakh this year. Approximately 65,000 students were declared qualified for counselling by CBSE for All India Quota of 15% seats.
Resonance, for consecutively fourth year, produced best success ratio of more than 30% students appeared for exam declared eligible for counselling. Resonance has total of 437 (and counting) selections from various classroom and distance learning programs being offered for Pre-Medical preparations.
Key highlights of Resonance results are:
- Best ranks from Resonance are secured by Anusha Mansinghka and Priyansh Sharma with AIR 167 and AIR 178 respectively.
- Megha Meena from Jodhpur center of Resonance has secured All India ST Category Rank 2.
- Total 19 ranks from Resonance in Top 1000. 9 of these are classroom students while 10 ranks are from distance learning programs.
- Total of 333 selections from Yearlong Classroom Contact Program, with nearly every third classroom student being successful. This feat is best in whole India and Resonance has repeated it consecutively for third year.
- Out of these 333 selections, 141 are from Kota Study Centers and 192 are from other Study Centers of Resonance.
- Total of 104 selections from Distance Learning Courses of Resonance. This exemplary performance put quality of Resonance Study Material at the top. This was proved earlier with All India rank 6 in AIIMS 2015 being a Resonance DLPD student.
Overall, Resonance has proved yet again that it is the Best Instititute for AIPMT/AIIMS coaching with Best performance for consecutively fourth year.
For admission inquiry call on Resonance Toll Free number: 1800 258 5555 or 093528 80505
RE-AIPMT – 2015
A Detailed Analysis (Cut-off, Answer Key, Solution and Subject-Wise Discussion) by Resonance
On 25th July- 2015, AIPMT-2015 (Re-Test) was conducted for entrance into state and national level medical colleges for MBBS, BDS courses under strict supervision as the original edition was cancelled by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India due to a high-tech cheating racket exposed at various part of India. Last exam was conducted on 03rd May-2015. The pattern and syllabus of exam remained same as that that of previous one. Around 6.35 Lakh students are stated to appear for this exam.
AIPMT 2015 Re-Exam: Requirement list as per CBSE inside the Examination Hall
As we know that Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Cancelled the AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test) Exam Conducted on 3 May, 2015 due to leakage of Answer keys. In Compliance of Order of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, CBSE cancelled the AIPMT Exam and ready to conduct AIPMT Re Test 2015 on 25th July, 2015 from 10 AM to 1 PM.
CBSE has provided various guidelines to be followed this time in order to keep strict compliance during examination. Special focus is on dress code to avoid any unfair practices. It is expected by all the aspirants to follow the rules mentioned in their admit cards, to ensure successful conduction of examination.
Following items are not allowed inside the Examination Hall: Continue reading