All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has begun its Final Registration Process for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam. As per the notification AIIMS will continue the registration process from February 21 to March 12, 2019.
Here’s how to apply for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 exams:
- Visit the official website
- Click on ‘academic courses’ on the homepage
- Once it is redirected to a new page, click on the link ‘Proceed for Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration(PAAR)’
- Click on the ‘undergraduate courses’ button on the new page
- Generate code for the exam you are applying
- Once your application is accepted, you will get a code on your registered email id and number
- Make the payment
- Chose the city of the exam centre you wish to appear
- Once done, you will get your admit card
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
NEET 2018 Result: 3759 students from Resonance Qualified in NEET 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2019-20 for class 5th to 12th. Admission cum scholarship test on 24th Feb & 17th March 2019, Apply now, click here