The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2019 will be conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2019. The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs. The decisions of the JAB 2019 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2019 and admission to IITs.
The examination consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours duration and will be held as per the following schedule:
|Paper-1||Sunday||19-May-2019||09:00 to 12:00 IST||Session 1|
|Paper-2||Sunday||19-May-2019||14:00 to 17:00 IST||Session 2|
Both the papers are compulsory. The exam will be held in fully computer-based test mode.
The schedule will remain the same even if the day of examination is declared a public holiday.
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
ResoNite Shubhankar Gambhir maintaining the league secures 100 Percentile in JEE (Main) 2019 – January Attempt.
| ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA |
Indian Nationals (including P10/0C1) must fulfil each of the following five criteria for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2019:
1. Should be among the top 2,24,000* (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019.
2. Should be born on or after October 1, 1994. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates.
3. Should NOT have appeared in JEE (Advanced) in 2017 or earlier.
4. Should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in 2018 or 2019.
5. Should NOT have accepted admission at any of the I ITs earlier. “The total number of candidates may be slightly higher than 2.24,000 in the presence of “tied” ranks/scores in each category.
Candidates qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2019 will be eligible for admission to the mentioned academic programs at IlTs subject to satisfying at least one of the following two criteria:
(1)Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST and PwD candidates should be at least 65%.
(2) Must be within category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective class XII (or equivalent) board examination.
Candidates who are eligible for admission will have to participate in joint seat allocation process by filling in their choices of the courses. The schedule of the joint seat allocation will be announced by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2019.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR CBT IN INDIA Indian Nationals (including P10/0C1)
Female candidates (all categories): Rs. 1300 + GST** SC, ST, PwD candidates: Rs. 1300 + GST**
For all other candidates: Rs. 2600 + GST*”
Candidates from SAARC countries: USD 75 + GST** Candidates from Non-SAARC countries: USD 150 + GST–
REGISTRATION FEE FOR CBT IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES All Indian Nationals (including P10/0C1): USD 75 + GST** Candidates from SAARC countries: USD 75 + GST** Candidates from Non-SAARC countries: USD 150 + GST**
Resonance Announces Admission for Academic Session 2019-20 for class 5th to 12th. Admission cum scholarship test (ResoFAST) on 24th Feb 2019, Apply now, click here