National Testing Agency, NTA has released the JEE Main 2019 Jan Scores in record time. As many as 8.7 lakh students had appeared for the JEE Main 2019 January examination. NTA would conduct the JEE Main 2019 April examination next. Online application forms for JEE Main 2019 April examination would commence on jeemain.nic.in from February 8, 2019. Important dates are provided below. However, a question that is bothering students now is whether or not to appear for the JEE Main 2019 April examination.
JEE Main 2019 II April Exam – Important Dates
- Start of Online Application – February 8, 2019
- Last day to apply online on jeemain.nic.in – MArch 7, 2019
- JEE Main 2019 II Admit Card Download – March 18, 2019
- Date of Examination: April 6 to April 20, 2019
- JEE Main II Result and JEE Main 2019 Ranks – April 30, 2019
- While it may appear that there is no flip side to appearing for the April examination again for students who are placed in the 90 percentile and above bracket, that may not be the real case. Students have to carefully examine their score and assess their performance. Remember that the candidates would qualify for the JEE Advanced 2019 based on their JEE Main 2019 Rank. A few things to consider before you decide.
- The better of the two scores – JEE Main 2019 January or JEE Main 2019 April would be considered should a student choose to appear in both the examination.
- JEE Main 2019 Rank would be considered based on the total NTA score. In case there is a tie, the higher JEE Main Rank would be given to
- Students who score higher score in Mathematics
- Students who score higher in Physics
- Students who score higher in Chemistry
- Age (Elder student gets precedence)
- In case two candidates tally in all the above parameters, same JEE Main 2019 rank would be allotted to the students.
To decide hence, it would be prudent to assess the raw score from the answer keys that you have scored in the examination and assess if you can improve that score. JEE Main 2019 April or second attempt applications would open next month. Experts suggest that the students who have scored a raw score of about 250 and above and are ranking above 85 percentile may not worry about appearing for the exam in April.
Source : Times Now
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
ResoNite Shubhankar Gambhir maintaining the league secures 100 Percentile in JEE (Main) 2019 – January Attempt.
Admission open for Academic Session 2019-20 for class 5th to 12th. Admission cum scholarship test (ResoFAST) on 27th jan 2019, Apply now, click here