Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2019 begins today amid high security, Lakhs of students would be appearnig for the engineernig entrane examination being conducted by National Testing Agency, NTA this year. JEE Main 2019 Janaury session would be conducted from Janaury 8 to January 12, 2019. The examination would be a Computer Based Test. NTA has issued specific instructions for students appearing for the examination this week on jeemain.nic.in. Check below.
Before we share the same, students are again advised to download the JEE Main 2019 admit card from the official website – if not already done. Remember, instructions regarding your examination centre, state and reporting time would be available on the admit card. Check out important instructions as issued.
NTA JEE Main 2019: Important advisory for students – what to do and what not to do
- Carefuly go through yoru JEE Main 2019 Admit Card and note the Reporting Time at Centre, Gate Closing time of Centre, Date of Examination, Shift and Timings of Test and Venue of Test. All the students are advised to adhere strictly to the reporting time. Under no circumstances would candidates be allowed inside the exam centre beyond the gate closing time.
- Again, there are many pre-examination formalities that have to be completed. Keeping in mind the weather and traffic conditions, students are advised to arrange for transport in accordance of your reporting time.
- All students are required to carry their Admit Card (preferably a colour A4 size print out), one passort size photograph (same as the one uploaded at the time of filling the form), a valid Photo Id proof in Original (could be PAN Card, Drivers Licence, Passport or Aadhaar Card – eAadhaar and Ration Card are also accepted).
- Remember, ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted. Also, no candidates would be allowed to enter the exam centre without identity veridication.
- PwD Candidates are required to carry the requisite certificates. All such candidates are also advised to report early to facilitate timely entry.
- Diabetic students may carry sugar tablets, fruits and a transparent water bottle to the examination hall. Packaged food items are not allowed.
- No other item is allowed inside the examination centre other than the one mentioned above. This includes stationary items like Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices.
- Candidates would be provided with a blank paper, pen/ pencil at the exam centre for rough work. Candidates are required to write their roll number and name on the top right hand corder. This sheet of paper has to be handed back along with the admit card to the invigilator at the end of the examination – before exiting the exam hall.
- Most importantly, all students appearing for the examination must enter required details in the Attendance Sheet in legible handwriting, put their signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their Left Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged
Source : timesnownews
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
ResoNite Pawan Goyal, maintaining the league, secures AIR 6 with highest marks 350/360 in JEE (Main) 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2019-20 for class 5th to 12th. Admission cum scholarship test (ResoFAST) on 13th jan 2019, Apply now, click here