More than 9.5 lakh candidates are set to appear for the most coveted Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019. Only a few hours are left for the entrance exam to begin and students have a lot of last-minute queries. Candidates who are appearing the JEE exam in the first attempt will be allotted centres from January 6 to January 20. The first shift from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm has just ended and the second shift of the day one will begin from 2:30 pm and end at 5:30 pm. This is the first time that JEE Main exam us being conducted entirely in the computer-based mode and also the first time that the newly-built National Testing Agency (NTA) will hold.
The admit cards are available online for students to download at jeemain.nic.in. Since, JEE Main will be conducted twice a year, the number of aspirants enrolling for the examination is reportedly lesser than that of last year. Students must note that there is no mandate dress code by NTA unlike other entrance exams, but there are a few important instructions that should be followed on the exam day.
JEE Main 2019 Important Instructions
1. The JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is provisional, and the candidates must carry the print out to the examination centres (a clear preferably colour printout on A4 size paper).
2. One passport size photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the centre. Note that the photo should be the same as uploaded with the NTA online application form.
3. Anyone of the original and valid Photo ID issued by the government – PAN, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Aadhar Enrolment number with photo, Ration Card, should be carried.
4. PWD candidates should carry an issued certificate claiming the relaxation under PWD category.
5. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre without identity verification.
6. No electronic devices, stationary or any items listed in the Information Bulletin are allowed to carry to the examination centre.
7. For Aptitude Test paper 2, the candidate must bring their own geometry box set, pencil, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
8. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before the commencement of the examination.
9. JEE Main candidates would have to enter the required details in an attendance sheet provided by the invigilator. They will have to put their signature and left-hand thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
10. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
Do not forget to bring your original ID proof as mentioned above for the security check-ins. Those who clear the JEE Mains exam will be eligible to appear next in the JEE Advanced exam. Experts suggest to maintain your calm and pressure and focus on the questions; you will be able to ace the entrance examination.
Source : latestly.
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
ResoNite Pawan Goyal, maintaining the league, secures AIR 6 with highest marks 350/360 in JEE (Main) 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2019-20 for class 5th to 12th. Admission cum scholarship test (ResoFAST) on 13th jan 2019, Apply now, click here