The last date to register for the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test 2019 (NEET) has been extended until December 7, 2018.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be concluding the registrations on December 7, 2018.
Candidates who wish to get registered for the exam must visit the official website of NTA, http://www.nta.ac.in.
Steps to apply for NEET 2019
- Log on to the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on the link which says, ‘NEET (UG) 2019’
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on ‘Fill Application Form’ in the green tab
- Then click on ‘Proceed to apply online for NEET (UG) 2019’
- Fill the form and submit
To apply directly, candidates can click on the link here.
NEET 2019: Same pattern as of last year
NEET UG exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 5, 2019. It will be organized in the same number of languages as it has been conducted before.
This has been done on the request of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, who wanted the same pattern followed last year to be maintained.
- Candidates who are in the age bracket 17 years to 25 years as on May 5, 2019, can apply
- Students must have completed a full-time course in physics, chemistry, and biology (or biotechnology) at the intermediate level
- Knowledge of English Language is also a must
- For SC, ST, PwD, and transgender candidates: Rs 750
- Unreserved candidates: Rs 1400
NEET 2019 registrations:
NTA released the registration notification on November 1, 2018, on its official website.
The admit card will be available to download from April 15, 2019, and the result is scheduled to release on June 5, 2019.
Source : indiatoday
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
NEET 2018 Result: 3759 students from Resonance Qualified in NEET 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2019-20 for class 5th to 12th. Admission cum scholarship test (ResoFAST) on 09th Dec 2018 , Apply now, click here