The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the online registration process for the Test Practice Centres (TPCs) for candidates appearing for JEE (Mains), UGC NET and NEET.
“In total 2,775 centres – schools and colleges from across the country – have shown their interest to be part of the TPCs for practicing the exam,” as reported by NDTV.
NTA 2018: Here’s how to register for test practice centre
- Go to the official website, nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Enter institute name, other details in the space provided
- Click on ‘Submit’
NTA to conduct NET, NEET, JEE (Mains):
The newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA) would now conduct the national- level examinations like NET, NEET, JEE (Mains) that were organised by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Detailed schedule of competitive exams:
JEE Main I:
- Online submission of application forms: September 1 to September 30, 2018
- Downloading of admit cards: December 17, 2018
- Dates of examination: January 6 to January 20, 2019
- Result declaration: January 31, 2019
JEE Main II
- Online submission of application forms: February 8 to March 7, 2019
- Downloading of admit cards: March 18, 2019
- Dates of examination: April 6 to April 20, 2019
- Result declaration: April 30, 2019
The Union government has relesed the final schedule of NET that will be conducted in July and December by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Important dates to remember:
- Commencement of registration: September 1, 2018
- Last date of registration: September 30, 2018
- Availability of admit cards for download: November 19, 2018
- Exam date: December 9 to December 23
- Declaration of the result: January 10, 2019
NEET to be held once a year:
NEET medical and dental entrance exam will be held once a year and in pen-paper mode. Last month, Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar had announced that NTA would conduct NEET, along with JEE (Main0 for admission to engineering colleges, twice a year.
This test was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018.
As per reports, NEET will be conducted on May 5, 2019.
Source : indiatoday.in
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
NEET 2018 Result: 3759 students from Resonance Qualified in NEET 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2019-20 for class 5th to 12th. To Apply now, click here