JEE Main 2019: The final schedule for the Joint Entrance Main (JEE Main) examination has been released by the Union Human Resource Development Ministry on August 26.
JEE MAIN 2019: IMPORTANT DATES
JEE Main I:
- Online submission of application forms: September 1 to September 30, 2018
- Downloading of admit cards: December 17, 2018
- Dates of examination: January 6 to January 20, 2019
- Result declaration: January 31, 2019
JEE Main II:
- Online submission of application forms: February 8 to March 7, 2019
- Downloading of admit cards: March 18, 2019
- Dates of examination: April 6 to April 20, 2019
- Result declaration: April 30, 2019
JEE MAIN 2019: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- A score of at least 75 per cent in class 12 board exams or a place among the top 20 percentile of the Boards is required for JEE main or advanced
- For candidates of the SC and ST categories, the score has been lowered to 65 per cent
JEE MAIN 2019: MULTIPLE EXAM DATES
“The main feature is that students will not lose one year because there will be two examinations before admission. He/ she can appear in either of the two, or both. The best score will be taken into account for the result,” Javadekar later tweeted.
ABOUT JEE MAIN 2019:
The Joint Entrance Exam is conducted every year for candidates seeking admissions in Under Graduate Engineering programmes in the prestigious IITs, NITs, IIITs and various other CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutions) across the country.
Source : indiatoday.in
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
ResoNite Pawan Goyal, maintaining the league, secures AIR 6 with highest marks 350/360 in JEE (Main) 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2019-20 for class 5th to 12th. To Apply now, click here