Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the first allotment list for BCECE 2018 PCM group. The allotment list is available on the official website. Students who had registered for the online counselling will have to login to their account to check their allotment status. The PCM group counselling was conducted for admission to Engineering stream courses and SGIDT.
BCECE 2018 PCM Counselling: How to check allotment status?
Step one: Go to official BCECEB website: http://www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Step two: Click on the ‘Result of PCM First Counselling 2018’ link on the home page.
Step three: In the new window, click on the login link.
Step four: Enter the required details.
Step five: Submit and view your allotment status.
Students who have been allotted a college and course of their choice can report till August 1, 2018 for admission.
Candidates should get 3 copies of their allotment letter from the website.
Candidates are advised to report at the reporting centre as per the schedule. Those who fail to do so, their allotment will be cancelled and they will not be included in further rounds of allotment. Candidate must also carry an amount of RS. 2500 in Demand Draft or in cash.
Candidate should also carry the following documents for verification:
- Copy of downloaded Part-A & Part-B of Application form
- Original admit Card
- Copy of Rank Card
- Copy of downloaded Allotment Letter (3 copies)
- Six copies of Passport Size Photograph (as uploaded in online Application Form)
- 10th Board Certificate / Matric / equivalent Certificate and Admit Card as proof of age & Identity.
- I.Sc / XII / 10+2 Pass certificate / Marks sheet and Admit Card.
- School / college Leaving certificate (original college / school leaving certificate is mandatory during admission.
- Aadhar card for ID Proof.
- Residential certificate for native of Bihar issued by Concerned C.O of Permanent residence.
- Caste Certificate issued by concerned C.O. of Permanent residence (In case of reserve category candidates)
- Character Certificate issued by Head of Institute last attended. Income certificate issued by concerned C.O. of Permanent residence. (In case of Economically Backward)
- Refugee Registration certificate issued by concerned DM (or ADM authorized by DM) / Refugee Registration officer.
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the Govt. of Bihar issued by concerned Employer.
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the Govt. of India and Posted in Bihar or an employee of any Public Sector undertaking of the Govt. of India and Posted in Bihar issued by concerned employer.
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the United Nations organization and that he / she is at present posted in Bihar issued by concerned Employer.
- Such Candidates who have not studied in Bihar but claim eligibility on ground of Permanent / 10 years or more of continuous residence in Bihar in respect of their Parents must also furnish a certificate from the institute where he / she is studying for the qualifying examination indicating the permanent address recorded in the admission register of that institute issued by the concerned principal of the institute.
- Certificate from service men’s quota (SMQ) , Clearly mentioning the relationship of the candidate as mentioned in Para 5.8 of the Prospectus of BCECE-2018. Page – 6
- (Certificate for Disable Quota (DQ) as mentioned in Para 5.7 of the Prospectus of BCECE-2018.
Resonance Produced Magnificent Result in JEE Advanced 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2018-19 for class 5th to 12th. To Apply now, click here