The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the tentative dates to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2019. The JEE Main 2019 will be first held in the month of January in 8 sittings from 6th– 20th January, 2019. The second JEE Main exam will be held in the month of April from 7th-21st April, 2019. It will also be conducted in 8 sittings.
Here, we are giving a list of the important events and dates regarding JEE Main 2019. Candidates should keep track of the important dates of JEE Main 2019 to avoid missing any important event.
JEE Main 2019 Important Dates: January
|Online availability of application form||September 1, 2018|
|Last date of online application||September 30, 2019|
|JEE Main mock test||August, 2018|
|JEE Main application correction||to be notified|
|JEE Main admit card issuing||Last week of December 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam (Computer Based Test)||6th– 20th January, 2019|
|Answer key and OMR sheets display||After January 20, 2019|
|Answer key challenge acceptance||January last week, 2019|
|JEE Main result||1st week of February, 2019|
JEE Main Important Dates 2019: April
|Online availability of application form||Second week of February, 2019|
|Last date of online application||Last week of February, 2019|
|JEE Main Mock Test||August, 2018|
|JEE Main Application Correction||to be notified|
|Admit Card availability||Last week of March, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam (Computer Based Test)||7th-21st April, 2019|
|Answer Key and OMR sheets display||After April 21, 2019|
|Answer Key challenge acceptance||April last week, 2019|
|JEE Main Result||1st week of May, 2019|
Important points about JEE Main 2019:
- NTA will conduct the JEE Main 2019 twice a year; first in January and then in April 2019.
- The computer-based exams will be held in eight sittings in both in January and April.
- Each slot can accommodate about 2 lakh students.
- Candidates can appear in both the exams or in any one of the two exams.
- For those who appear in both the exams, best score will be considered for ranking.
- If candidates appear for both exams, the better of the scores will be taken into consideration.
- The exam syllabus, pattern, fees and language will remain the same.
- The exam will be computer based.
- Practice centres have already been set up across the country where students can go on every Saturday and Sunday to prepare.
- Mock tests will be released in August for candidates to practice at home or at the centres set up for this purpose.
JEE Main 2019 will be a fully Computer Based Test
Earlier, the JEE Mains was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in both online and offline modes (pen paper-based). Now the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct JEE Main twice a year in fully computer-based test mode.
For JEE Main 2019 candidates, the online mode of examination will come with the following advantageous factors:
- The candidate can review or re-answer any question at any point of time during the examination.
- The candidate also has the option to mark any answer for review at a later stage during the examination.
- For answering a question, you just need to click on an option instead of filling in small bubbles. This will surely help to save your precious time.
Source: Jagran Josh
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
Resonance Produced Magnificent Result in JEE Advanced 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2018-19 for class 5th to 12th. To Apply now, click here