AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018: The round of counselling merit list for AIIMS MBBS 2018 has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences on its official website. The candidates can log on to the website aiimsexams.org and check the respective counselling dates. The AIIMS MBBS 2018 examination was conducted on May 26 and May 27, 2018 in which more than 2 lakh candidates have reportedly written in the examination.
According to reports in a leading daily, the candidates who do not attend the first round of counselling for MBBS seat allocation will not be eligible for the second and third round of counselling. However, reports say that those candidates can participate in the open round of MBBS seat allocation, which will be held later.
The result of the AIIMS MBBS 2018 courses in the national capital including Jodhpur, Guntur, Patna, Bhopal, Raipur, Nagpur, Rishikesh and Bhubaneshwar was declared on the official website of AIIMS on June 18, 2018. Last year, around 2,84,737 candidates appeared for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination and the results were out on June 15.
Steps how to check the merit list online:
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS at – https://www.aiimsexams.org
- Search for the link that read ‘Important Notifications’, and under that click on ‘Seat Allocation NOTICE No. 41/2018 dated 02.07.2018 Announcement of First Round of Online Allocation / Counselling for MBBS 2018 Course’
- Press the CTRL+F button and type your Roll Number in the space provided on the screen
- The merit list for AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018 will be displayed on the screen of your computer
- Now, download the pdf and take a print out of the same for future reference
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
NEET 2018 Result: 3759 students from Resonance Qualified in NEET 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2018-19 for class 5th to 12th. To Apply now, click here