The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the results of JEE Main, Paper II examinations or NATA on May 29. The results are available on the official website on cbse.nic.in. The JEE Main exam was conducted on April 8, 2018. Students who have appeared in the examination can check their result on the official website.
The result of Paper – 2 of JEE (Main) 2018 are available on the CBSE website jeemain.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in. The steps to check the result are provided below along with the direct link. The candidates are advised to use a laptop computer or a desktop computer while checking the result to avoid any kind of issue.
Steps to check JEE Main (Paper II) Results 2018
1. Log on to the official website cbse.nic.in
2. On the homepage, click on CBSE Results
3. A new window would open, Click on the link Joint Entrance Examination (Main) with Rank link
4. Enter the Roll number and date of birth and submit
5. The result would appear on the screen
6. Check the result, download and take a print out for future use
Total 146017 students had registered for the examination and 122543 had appeared for the examination. 68846 no. of boys and 53697 no. of girls had written the examination. The official website may take some time to download hence the candidates are requested to be patient.
Source: Times Now News.com
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
ResoNite Pawan Goyal, maintaining the league, secures AIR 6 with highest marks 350/360 in JEE (Mains) 2018.
Admission open for Academic Session 2018-19 for class 5th to 12th. To Apply now, click here