JEE Advanced 2018 was held in its first ever Computer Based Mode (CBM) on May 20 at various test centres across the nation.
As per the schedule released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, the JEE Advanced 2018 answer keys will be released on May 29.
Further, the copy of candidate responses will be sent to the candidates by May 25 at 10 am.
This year, top 2, 24,000 candidates qualified to appear for JEE Advanced 2018.
Steps to check the JEE Advanced answer keys:
- Go to the official website, jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the notification that says ‘Answer keys released, click here’
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, paper, subject and feedback
- Click to submit
- Answer keys will be displayed
- Download and take a print out of it for further reference
Resonance Eduventures Ltd. A premiere coaching institute in the field of Engineering, Medical, Commerce and Law.
JEE Advanced 2018 – Solutions of Memory Based Questions prepared by Resonance experts are available now on goo.gl/3eVWyn
Total number of students who appeared for JEE Advanced 2018:
In JEE Advanced 2018, as many as 1,57,496 appeared for the first paper and 1, 55,091 made it to the second paper.
According to reports, more than 17,000 candidates did not appear for the JEE (Advanced) examination held in two shifts at 573 centers across the nation.
Further, the organising chairman of JEE (Advanced), professor Shalabh said 7,326 candidates skipped the first paper and 9,731 did not take up second paper.
How to raise objections against JEE Advanced 2018 answer keys:
All the candidates can raise objections against the JEE Advanced 2018 answer keys from May 29 to May 30.
More details on the answer keys will be notified soon.
Number of students appeared for JEE Main 2018
More than 10 lakh candidates appeared in the JEE Main 2018 offline exam which was conducted on April 8 and more than 2 lakh candidates appeared for the online exam which was conducted on April 15 and April 16.
JEE Advanced 2018: Important dates
- Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the candidates: May 25
- Online display of answer keys: May 29
- Receiving feedback from candidates and answer keys through candidate portal: From May 29, 10 am to May 30 till 5 pm.
Over 34,534 selections in JEE (Advanced) since 2003 from Resonance.
Admission open for Academic Session 2018-19 for class 5th to 12th. To Apply now, click here