A real proud moment for Resonance with Two of Our PRE MEDICAL DIVISION Students have secured All India Rank – 4 in the final admission rankings of Armed Forced Medical College, Pune. Following are the details of both the students.
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune is one of Best Medical Colleges in India. It has Total 130 Seats (105 : Boys & 25 : Girls).
1. GARGI CHATURVEDI : AIR-4 (Girls)
Reso Roll No. : 970749 ( with us from PCCP )
Study Centre : Kota
NEET-2016 : AIR 821, AIQR : 790, AIR (UR) : 659
2. ABHIGYAN CHAKRABORTY : AIR-4 (Boys)
Reso Roll No. : 14500341
Study Centre : Nasik
NEET-2016 : AIR 1300, AIQR : 1252, AIR (UR) : 998
AIIMS-2016 : AIR 480
JIPMER – 2016 : AIR 288
AFMC admits the students as per following process.
1. Stage-1 : On the Basis of NEET-2016, the students are shortlisted for the admission. Students have to fill Separate Application form of AFMC which are issued in April.
2. For this Year The Cut Off Scores of NEET-2016 for the shortlisting for Stage-2 of AFMC were 536 (Girls) & 498 (Boys)
3. Stage-2 : Stage -2 is two days process. On Day-1 Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic & Reasoning (ToELR). This is an ONLINE Test conducted for the Shortlisted Candidates (Approx. 2000 with around 1600 Boys & 400 Girls). The Test Constitutes 40 objective Questions of 2 Marks each (Total 80 Marks) to be solved in 30 Minutes. The Score of ToELR is considered in Final Selection.
4. Stage-2 : ToELR is followed by Psychological Assessment Test which is again an Online Objective Test of 30 Minutes having 60 Questions. The Score of this test is not considered in the final Ranking.
5. Stage-3 : Personal Interview : PI carries weight age of 50 Marks & is conducted for all the shortlisted candidates (Approx. 2000). PI is of around 5-8 Minutes having questions from Students’ background, his/her interests/hobbies, extra curricular activities etc.
6. Stage-4 : Medical Check Up : It is also done to examine the Medical Fitness of Candidates. There is NO Physical/Athletics Activities performed but all the tests (ENT, Blood, Sonography, Urine etc.) are conducted. This process is done on 2nd Day.
7. Finally the Total Score of the student is calculated out of NEET Score, ToELR Score & PI Score. Total Maximum Marks of NEET (720) & ToELR (80) marks is calculated out of 800 & then it is divided by 4 which comes out to be 200.
Then the PI Score (50) marks is added to it. Finally, The Candidate is given the marks out of 250.
8. Interview Panel Consists of around 6-8 Members (Representing each NAVY, ARMY, AIR Force, Psychologist etc.)
9. Out of Total around 2000 Shortlisted Students, 200 Students are called each day for Stage-2, 3 & 4.
10. One of RESONANCE Pre Medical Division’s OLD Student from Udaipur Study Centre WASEEM AHMED was also selected in AFMC-2013 & studying there at present.
Resonance Pre-Medical Division has announced New Batches for XII Passed students from 19th Sept, 3rdOct 2016. Also the institute is providing Special Scholarship on the basis of NEET-2016 Marks
Visit Resonance Pre-Medical Website: Click Here