The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) on May 1.
The candidates can check the detailed schedule below:
- The last date to apply for AIPMT 2016 without late fee is January 8
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee by credit card/debit card is January 12
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee only by e-challan is January 12
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee, with late fee, by credit card/debit card is February 10
- The last date for successful final transaction of fee, with late fee, only by e-challan is February 10
- Download of admit cards: April 1
- Date of AIPMT: May 1
- Display of OMR sheet: Between May 19 to May 23 (For any three days)
- Display of answer key: May 24 to May 26
- Declaration of results: June 5 (tentative)
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria below:
The interested candidates must have qualified class 12 from the recognized board or institute. The candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (PCB), Mathematics or any other elective subject with English. The candidates must have secured at least 50 per cent in PCB or 45 per cent (General PH) or 40 per cent (SC/ST/OBC).
For detailed information, the candidates should visit the official website.
Resonance is India’s leading coaching Institute which offers Classroom Coaching Programs for preparation of AIPMT/AIIMS, JEE Advanced & JEE Mains and various National/International Olympiads.
Take the ResoFAST exam to get admissions in Resonance with heavy scholarships in various classroom programs. Taking ResoFAST also ensures early birds discount in the fee in addition to the scholarships.
For any queries, Click here
For more information: Click here
or Call: 1800-258-5555 (Toll Free)
Source: India Today in Education