JEE Advanced 2016 organisation responsibility has been given to IIT Guwahati. Below are some frequently asked questions and their answers to clear the doubts you may have.
1) I have taken admission into one of the NITs in 2015. Am I eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2016?
2) I have accepted seat through JoSAA 2015. Am I eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2016?
3) I have taken admission in one of the IITs/ISM for preparatory course. Am I eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2016?
4) Writing Paper-1 and Paper-2 in JEE (Advanced) 2016 compulsory?
5) Can I get question paper in Hindi language?
6) Can I get question papers in English as well as in Hindi?
7) Will the question paper be bilingual (both in Hindi and English)?
8) If I am absent in one of the papers, will my result be declared?
9) Are PIO and OCI card holders eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2016?
10) I am a defense service personnel. Can my child get a seat under DS category?
11) During examination can I modify my answers bubbled on ORS?
Performance of Resonance in JEE Advanced 2015:
Resonance is India’s leading coaching Institute which offers Classroom Coaching Programs for preparation of JEE Advanced & JEE Mains. Institute registered 4124 selections in JEE Advanced 2015 (2570 from classroom and 1554 from distance learning). This feat is best in whole India from any Single Institute of Kota and Resonance repeated it consecutively for third year. Total 11 ranks from Classroom Courses are in Top 150. Earlier, total 11561 candidates from Resonance were declared qualified to appear for JEE Advanced 2015 after appearing in JEE Mains 2015.
Take the ResoFAST exam to get admissions in Resonance with heavy scholarships in various classroom programs for JEE Advanced and JEE Mains. Taking ResoFAST also ensures early birds discount in the fee in addition to the scholarships.
For more information: Click Here
or Call: 1800-258-5555 (Toll Free)