ResoFAST: An Introduction
- ResoFAST is Resonance’s Forward Admission & Scholarship Test.
- It will be held for the ‘advance’ admissions in various Classroom Contact Programmes of Resonance for the academic session 2018-19 at various centres of Resonance across India.
- This exam will offer admissions to students from Class Vth to XIIth, XIIth Passed.
- Various Courses offered are JEE (Mains + Advanced), JEE Mains, AIPMT/AIIMS, and various State, National and International level exams in Junior Classes (IMO, IJSO, NTSE, STSE etc).
- The ResoFAST would be mandatory for taking admissions in courses at Resonance targeting JEE (Main+ Advanced).
- In rest of the courses, ResoFAST would be optional. For these students, it will be ‘only’ a scholarship test for achieving ResoFAST-linked scholarship in tuition fee of our various Classroom Programs, & if they have not received the scholarship through any other criteria or want to improve/better an earlier ‘achieved/obtained’ scholarship; in that case only the ‘best of all’ scholarship shall be applicable.
- The courses shall be offered both in English & Hindi Medium (at Kota & Selected Study Centres only).
- There will be multiple tests for ResoFAST starting from September 2017 till February 2018.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The ResoFAST would be conducted for the students of Class-5th to Class-12th, 12th Pass for following streams.
|Class Vth to Xth|
|Class XI (Mathematics)|
|Class XI (Biology)|
|Class-XII Passed (Mathematics)|
|Class-XII Passed (Biology)|
Why you should take ResoFast?
Benefits to the students
- Special early bird discount on taking admission by simply appearing in ResoFAST. Maximum benefits upto 20% discount in Course Fee.
- Get admissions in Resonance based on unchanged tuition fee of previous academic year.
- ResoFAST offers excellent scholarships upto 90% in Course Fee to assist competitive coaching & future academics/studies based on performance in ResoFAST test.
- Chance to test & assess proficiency at national level with the leader in field of competitive coaching.
- If due to some reason, full first installment is not deposited on time, then option of ARF (Advanced Registration Fee) deposition to avail the fee benefits.
ResoFAST will be conducted on following dates:
|S. No.||Test Date (Sunday)||Test Cities|
|1||17 Sep 2017||Only Study Centers and Schools|
|2||24 Sep 2017||Only Study Centers and Schools|
|3||15 Oct 2017||Only Study Centers and Schools|
|4||29 Oct 2017||Only Study Centers and Schools|
|5||12 Nov 2017||All Study Centers, Test Centers and Schools|
|6||26 Nov 2017||Only Study Centers and Schools|
|7||03 Dec 2017||All Study Centers, Test Centers and Schools|
|8||10 Dec 2017||Only Study Centers and Schools|
|9||24 Dec 2017||All Study Centers, Test Centers and Schools|
|10||07 Jan 2018||Only Study Centers and Schools|
|11||21 Jan 2018||All Study Centers, Test Centers and Schools|
|12||04 Feb 2018||Only Study Centers and Schools|
ARF: Advanced Registration Fee
Student is required to take test on any of the above dates. Sooner the date you choose for taking the test, higher will be the fee benefits.
To obtain more Information on ResoFAST: Click here
Or Call: 1800 258 5555 (Toll Free)