(1) Run Out : Failing in the exam due to lack of time.
(2) Bouncer : The most difficult question.
(3) Byes : Bonus question.
(4) Maiden Over : Unable to answer any question in one section.
(5) Retired Hurt : Fainting in exam hall on viewing the question paper.
(6) Sixer : A fluke gave batch improvement.
(7) No ball : A question out of syllabus.
(8) LBW : Failing in exam, because the student sitting infront, did not write well.
(9) Caught behind : Caught copying by the invigilator standing behind.
(10) Innin’gs defeat : Unable to score for batch improvement.
(11) Dead ball : Not willing to write the exam due to lack of confidence.
(12) Wide ball : A question out of reach.
(13) Duck Out : Failing with zero marks.
(14) Century : Scoring full marks.